BioCeuticals UltraBiotic 60 Probiotic
Transporting Cold Items
As this item requires cooler storage, we offer an Express Post option at the checkout called "Shipping for Probiotic Products". Please select this at the checkout as your Shipping Option. If this option is not selected your order will be sent by standard parcel post.
10 strains, 60 billion CFU and dairy free
UltraBiotic 60 is a combination of 10 probiotic strains providing patients with 60 billion CFU per capsule to maintain normal, healthy intestinal and urogenital flora.
UltraBiotic 60 contains 25 billion of the clinically trialled strains known as LAB4 for symptomatic relief from medically diagnosed irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
- Provides nutritional support for normal healthy intestinal flora.
- Aids digestion and supports a healthy digestive function, as documented by the International Scientific Association for Probiotics and Prebiotics (ISAPP).
- Provides the clinically trialled dose of LAB4 probiotics – Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL 21 + CUL 60), Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL 20) and B. lactis (CUL 34) – for symptomatic relief and management of medically diagnosed IBS.
- May assist in the maintenance of healthy microflora in the urogenital tract.
- Supports normal resistance to disease through its role in gut-associated lymphoid tissue (GALT) maturation.
- L. acidophilus is a microorganism that naturally inhabits the bowel, and produces vitamin K, lactase and antimicrobial substances.
- Dairy free and vegetarian friendly.
Adults: Take 1-2 capsules daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each capsule contains:
Lactobacillus acidophilus (CUL 21 + CUL 60) 20 billion CFU
Lactobacillus rhamnosus (CUL 63) 15.55 billion CFU
Lactobacillus casei (CUL 07) 9.45 billion CFU
Lactobacillus plantarum (CUL 66) 3.15 billion CFU
Lactobacillus fermentum (CUL 67) 1.35 billion CFU
Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis (CUL 34) 6.55 billion CFU
Bifidobacterium breve (CUL 69) 1.35 billion CFU
Bifidobacterium bifidum (CUL 20) 345 million CFU
Streptococcus thermophilus (CUL 68) 2.25 billion CFU
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
If diarrhoea persists seek medical advice.
Always read label use only as directed.