BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. As a requirement from BioCeuticals, to purchase products from the BioCeuticals range, please complete the health questionnaire below. One of our health care practitioners will review this information in order to provide you with access to the product.
BioCeuticals Liposomal Glutathione
Readily absorbed across the oral mucosa and utilised by the body.
Glutathione is a key antioxidant involved in the maintenance of the cellular redox state. Supplementating with glutathione may help to reduce oxidative stress.
Glutathione is involved in the detoxification functions of the liver, which assists in eliminating metabolic by-products from the body.
- Supports detoxification functions of the liver.
- A key antioxidant that plays a major role in the maintenance of the cellular redox state and reduces oxidative stress.
- Lemon and peppermint flavour.
Each 1mL dose (2 pumps) contains:
Glutathione (reduced) 100mg
Excipient ingredients: lecithin, purified water, glycerol, ethanol, tocofersolan (vitamin E polyethylene glycol succinate), lemon oil, Mentha x piperita leaf essential oil.
Adults: Pump one 1mL dose (2 pumps) into the mouth once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Hold for 30-120 seconds, between the cheek and gum, before swallowing. Best taken on an empty stomach at least 10 minutes before meals.
Shake well before use.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Contains ethanol.