Spend $99 for Free Standard Shipping Australia Wide (excl. WA)
BioCeuticals Liposomal Glutathione
Liposomes are nano-sized vesicles constructed of a phospholipid bilayer that are readily absorbed across the oral mucosa and cell membranes and are therefore better utilised by the body. Liposomes bypass the digestive processes and fuse with cell membranes to deliver encapsulated compounds intracellularly. Glutathione is an antioxidant that helps to reduce free radicals formed in the body.
- Readily absorbed across the oral mucosa and utilised by the body.
- Glutathione is a key antioxidant involved in the maintenance of the cellular redox state. Supplementating with glutathione may help to reduce oxidative stress
- Glutathione is involved in the detoxification functions of the liver, which assists in eliminating metabolic by-products from the body.
- Supports detoxification functions of the liver.
- A key antioxidant that plays a major role in the maintenance of the cellular redox state and reduces oxidative stress.
- Lemon and peppermint flavour.
Using specialised technology, the Liposomal Range provides nutrients in nano-sized vesicles constructed of either a phospholipid bi-layer (for water-soluble nutrients with or without fat-soluble nutrients) or a phospholipid mono-layer (for fat-soluble nutrients). These nano-sized liposome and nano-emulsion structures are readily absorbed via passive absorption across transmucosal membranes, bypassing the digestive system for direct and unhindered absorption. These specialised phospholipid vehicles fuse with cell membranes to deliver encapsulated compounds intracellularly.
- Manufactured using high-shear equipment and refined chemistry to ensure particle size is <100nm.
- Nano-sized vesicles have demonstrated the ability to cross the blood brain barrier.
- Contains phospholipids derived from non-GMO sunflower lecithin.
- Coated with tocofersolan (vitamin E polyethylene glycol succinate) to provide more stability. Tocofersolan-coated liposomes can exhibit up to 10-fold higher circulation half-lives than liposomes without hydrophilic surface coatings.
- Citrus oil and glycerin have been added as flavouring, natural emulsifiers and antimicrobials for the formulas.
Each 1mL dose (2 sprays) contains:
Excipient ingredients: lecithin, purified water, glycerol, ethanol, tocofersolan (vitamin E polyethylene glycol succinate), lemon oil, Mentha x piperita leaf essential oil.
Shake well before use.
Spray one 1mL dose (2 sprays) into the mouth once daily or as directed by your health professional.
Hold between the gum and cheek for 30-120 seconds before swallowing. Best taken at least 10 minutes before meals.
Refrigerate after opening (to retain organoleptic properties).
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Contains ethanol.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- This product is not recommended for use in pregnancy or lactation as there is insufficient reliable information available.
- There are no known cautions or contraindications with glutathione.