Spend $99 for Free Shipping Australia Wide
Also found in: Vitamin C
THIS PRODUCT IS OUT OF STOCK AT BIOCEUTICALS - Bioceuticals Liposomal C - Vitamin C Liquid - Vitamin C supplementation may reduce the severity and duration of colds, and provides nutritional support for a normal healthy immune system. Read more
BioCeuticals is a practitioner-only brand. As a requirement from BioCeuticals, to purchase products from the BioCeuticals range, please complete the health questionnaire below. One of our health care practitioners will review this information in order to provide you with access to the product.
Already a customer? Login
Thank you for your request. One of our health care practitioners will contact you within 24 hours (or within 48 hours if it’s on the weekend) once your questionnaire has been reviewed to issue your log in.
Insert the code we have sent you in the email for this practitioner product.
BioCeuticals Liposomal C - Vitamin C Liquid
THIS PRODUCT IS OUT OF STOCK AT BIOCEUTICALS
Readily Absorbed and Utilised Vitamin C
- Vitamin C supplementation may reduce the severity and duration of colds, and provides nutritional support for a normal healthy immune system.
- An important antioxidant that may help reduce the risk of cell damage attributed to free radicals, it assists in the regenerating of other antioxidants within the body.
- Vitamin C may help support the maintenance of healthy connective tissue and may assist in the management of minor wounds.
- Natural lemon flavour.
Using specialised technology, the Liposomal Range provides nutrients in nano-sized vesicles constructed of either a phospholipid bi-layer (for water-soluble nutrients with or without fat-soluble nutrients) or a phospholipid mono-layer (for fat-soluble nutrients).
These nano-sized liposome and nano-emulsion structures are readily absorbed via passive absorption across transmucosal membranes, bypassing the digestive system for direct and easier absorption. These specialised phospholipid vehicles fuse with cell membranes to deliver encapsulated compounds intracellularly.
Each 5mL dose (1 metric teaspoon) contains:
Sodium ascorbate 1131mg
equiv. vitamin C 1000mg
Excipient ingredients: lecithin, purified water, glycerol, ethanol, lemon oil.
Adults: Take one 5mL dose (1 metric teaspoon) once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Hold for 30-120 seconds, between the cheek and gum, before swallowing. Best taken on an empty stomach at least 10 minutes before meals.
Shake well before use.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Contains ethanol.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.