Herbs of Gold Vitamin B12 - Activated Sublingual B12
Nerve, cardiovascular & blood tonic
Herbs of Gold Activated Sublingual B12 provides 1000mcg co-methylcobalamin, the active form of vitamin B12, in a pleasant tasting tablet that conveniently dissolves under the tongue.
- Active form of vitamin B12
- Healthy cardiovascular system
- Dissolves under the tongue
Adults and children over 12 years – Dissolve 1 tablet under the tongue, once or twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Activated Sublingual B12 contains the active form of vitamin B12. Other forms of vitamin B12 such as cyanocobalamin, need to be converted to co-methylcobalamin before it can become active in the body.
- Activated Sublingual B12 dissolves under the tongue and is an effective and convenient route of administration.
- Vitamin B12 helps to maintain a healthy cardiovascular system by maintaining healthy homocysteine levels in healthy individuals via facilitating the conversion of homocysteine to methionine.
- Activated Sublingual B12 helps maintain healthy nervous system function and may help maintain normal, healthy cognitive function.
- Vitamin B12 is important for cell growth and replication.
- Vitamin B12 assists in the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
- Vitamin B12 is a blood tonic so helps maintain normal healthy blood.
- Dietary vitamin B12 is found mostly in animal-based foods. Vitamin B12 may assist in the management of dietary vitamin B12 deficiency.
- The elderly, strict vegetarians and vegans are at increased risk of vitamin B12 deficiency.
- Activated Sublingual B12 assists in the maintenance of general wellbeing.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner
Each tablet contains:
- Co-methylcobalamin (mecobalamin) 1g
- (active vitamin B12) (1000mcg) 1mg
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Each tablet contains:
|(active vitamin B12)……………………………...........(1000mcg)||1mg|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.|