Spend $99 for Free Shipping Australia Wide
Herbs of Gold Liver Care is formulated to help maintain healthy liver function and digestion. It contains traditional herbs to support liver and gallbladder function, plus nutrients to assist fat metabolism. Read more
Herbs of Gold Liver Care
Liver function & detoxification
Herbs of Gold Liver Care is formulated to help maintain healthy liver function and digestion. It contains traditional herbs to support liver and gallbladder function, plus nutrients to assist fat metabolism.
- Liver support
- Relieves digestive disturbances
- Assists fat metabolism
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Liver Care is a herbal and nutritional liver tonic designed to support the liver and help maintain healthy digestive function.
- Traditionally St. Mary's thistle has a long history of use in supporting liver and gallbladder health, while also supporting liver function.
- Both Dandelion root and St. Mary’s thistle may help to relieve the symptoms of digestive disturbances such as bloating, flatulence and the feeling of fullness.
- Dandelion root has traditionally been used as a liver tonic, to aid digestion and to stimulate temporary loss of appetite.
- Schisandra is used in traditional Chinese medicine as a liver tonic.
- Curcumin supports gallbladder function, production and flow of bile from the gallbladder.
- Taurine helps with digestion of dietary fats.
- The nutrients choline and inositol are required for metabolism of fats in the liver.
Each tablet contains:
|herbal extracts equiv. to dry|
|Silybum marianum (St. Mary's thistle) fruit||3.5g|
|stand. to contain flavanolignans calc. as silybin 40mg|
|Taraxacum officinale (Dandelion) root||1.5g|
|Schisandra chinensis (Schisandra) fruit||750mg|
|Bupleurum falcatum (Bupleurum) root||500mg|
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
Adults and children over 12 years - Take 1 tablet, twice daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Children under 12 years - Take only as directed by your healthcare practitioner.