Herbs of Gold CoQ10 150mg (Coenzyme Q10)
Heart health & energy production
Herbs of Gold Co Q10 150 delivers 150mg of coenzyme Q10 produced naturally by fermentation in a soy-free, rice bran oil base. Coenzyme Q10 plays a vital role in all energy-dependant processes.
- Naturally fermented
- Heart health
Adults - Take 1 capsule daily, with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Children under 12 years - Only as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Co Q10 150 provides a naturally fermented, high strength dose of coenzyme Q10 in each capsule.
- Rice bran oil provides a stable, soy-free base making it suitable for those with soy related allergies.
- Coenzyme Q10 is found in every cell in the body and is essential for energy production.
- Coenzyme Q10 is found in high concentration in the heart muscle, where energy demand is high.
- Co Q10 150 helps maintain a healthy circulatory system, heart function and heart health.
- Co Q10 150 helps maintain normal blood pressure in healthy individuals.
- Physical exercise increases the body's demand for energy and therefore coenzyme Q10. Co Q10 150 helps support stamina and endurance during physical exercise and assists post-exercise recovery.
- Coenzyme Q10 is a potent fat-soluble antioxidant and free radical scavenger that helps prolong the antioxidant activity of vitamin E by regenerating the oxidised form of vitamin E back to its original antioxidant form.
- As a lipid-soluble antioxidant, Co Q10 150 MAX helps maintain healthy blood vessels by inhibiting the oxidation of LDL cholesterol.
- Co Q10 150 may reduce the frequency of migraines.
- Coenzyme Q10 assists in the maintenance of cellular integrity and healthy cell membranes.
- Co Q10 150 assists in the maintenance of general well-being.
Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
Each capsule contains
Ubidecarenone (coenzyme Q10)
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy or tree nut products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings or flavourings.
36% to 44% OFF RRP