Herbs of Gold Olive Leaf Liquid 500ml
Herbs of Gold Olive Leaf contains Olive leaf extract that is 100% Australian grown and manufactured. The fresh
Olive leaves are harvested and processed within 6 hours of being picked, ensuring maximum freshness and
quality. Olive Leaf contains a high amount of the pharmacologically active component oleuropein, standardised
to 44mg/7.5mL. Olive Leaf also contains hydroxytyrosol standardised to 2.85mg/7.5ml. Hydroxytyrosol occurs
naturally in Olive leaf and is a powerful polyphenol that reduces free radicals formed in the body.
Olive Leaf is prepared using a unique water and glycerine extraction process. This alcohol-free extraction process
maximises the active components of the Olive leaves.
Herbs of Gold Olive Leaf:
✓ Olive leaf is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to:
- Support immune system health.
- Relieve mild fever.
- Support cardiovascular system health.
✓ Is a powerful antioxidant, reducing free radicals formed in the body.
✓ Is naturally flavoured with vanilla.
- Immune system support
- Mild fever relief
- Supports cardiovascular health
Herbs of Gold Olive Leaf is a vanilla flavoured Olive leaf extract made using fresh Olive leaves from Australia.
- Olive leaf is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve mild fever and support immune system health.
- Olive leaf is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to support cardiovascular system health.
- Olive Leaf liquid is sourced from fresh Olive leaves from Australia and contains oleuropein, standardised to 44mg/7.5mL and hydroxytyrosol standardised to 2.85mg/7.5mL
- Olive leaf is an antioxidant that reduces free radicals formed in the body.
Each 5mL contains:
|Olea europaea (Olive) leaf extract 8g|
|derived from fresh leaf minimum||8g|
|stand. to contain oleuropein not less than 44mg|
|stand. to contain hydroxytyrosol not less than 2.85mg|
|* Naturally flavoured with vanilla.|
|Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.|
** Naturally sweetened with Stevia and Licorice extract
How to use Herbs of Gold Olive Leaf:
Shake well before use. May be taken in water or juice.
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 7.5mL, once or twice daily, with food, or as directed by your health professional.
Not to be used in children under 5 years for relief of mild fever.
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Contains potassium sorbate.