Free Shipping Friday! Free Standard Shipping Australia Wide (excl. WA)
Herbs of Gold Berberine ImmunoPlex contains Phellodendron and Barberry, herbs that naturally contain berberine, an alkaloid compound considered to be the active constituent of these herbs. Read more
Herbs of Gold Berberine ImmunoPlex
Herbs of Gold Berberine ImmunoPlex contains Phellodendron and Barberry, herbs that naturally contain berberine, an alkaloid compound considered to be the active constituent of these herbs.
Herbs of Gold Berberine ImmunoPlex:
- Is standardised to contain 109.5mg of berberine per tablet.
- Contains Phellodendron, traditionally used in Chinese medicine to remove heat toxin.
- Contains Barberry, traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to:
- support liver and digestive system health
- maintain immune system health
- reduce symptoms of indigestion
- relieve mild fever
- Contains Thyme, a herb with antioxidant properties that is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to:
- reduce excess mucous and bronchial mucous congestion
- relieve cough and symptoms of sore throat
Directions for use:
Adults and children over 12 years - Take 1 tablet, twice daily, with food, or as directed by your health professional.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Each tablet contains:
- Phellodendron amurense (Phellodendron) stem bark extract 424mg derived from dry stem bark mimimum 4.24g
- stand. contain berberine 101.76mg
- Berberis vulgaris (Barberry) stem bark extract 75mg dervied from dry stem bark minimum 750mg
- stand. to contain berberine 7.5mg
- TOTAL BERBERINE 109.26mg
- Uncaria tomentosa (Cat’s claw) stem bark extract 375mg derived from dry stem bark 1.5g
- Handroanthus impetiginosus (Pau d’arco) inner stem bark extract 75mg derived from dry inner stem bark 750mg
- Thymus vulgaris (Thyme) leaf extract 125mg derived from dry leaf 500mg
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours,
flavours or preservatives.