Herbs of Gold GlucoPlex
Herbs of Gold GlucoPlex contains Gymnema, Cinnamon and chromium to help support healthy blood glucose.
- With Gymnema & Cinnamon
- Chromium for sugar metabolism
- 600mg alpha lipoic acid daily
Adults - Take 1 capsule, three times a day, with food, or as directed by your health professional.
Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period.
Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Herbs of Gold GlucoPlex contains nutrients that assist sugar and carbohydrate metabolism and assist in the uptake of glucose into cells.
- Herbs of Gold GlucoPlex contains chromium which is a component of Glucose Tolerance Factor (GTF), the biologically active form of chromium involved in glucose metabolism.
- Chromium requirements are increased when consuming a diet high in sugar and refined carbohydrates.
- Alpha Lipoic acid is a potent antioxidant that reduces free radicals formed in the body.
Each capsule contains:
|Gymnema sylvestre (Gymnema) leaf extract 100mg|
|derived from dry leaf minimum||2g|
|stand. to contain|
|Gymnemic acids 25mg|
|Cinnamomum cassia (Cinnamon) stem bark extract 66.67mg|
|derived from dry stem bark||1g|
|Trigonella foenum-graecum (Fenugreek) seed extract 4mg|
|derived from dry seed||500mg|
|alpha Lipoic acid||200mg|
|Chromic chloride hexahydrate equiv. chromium||50 micrograms|
|Chromium picolinate equiv. chromium||16.6 micrograms|
|TOTAL ELEMENTAL CHROMIUM66.6 micrograms|
|equiv. vitamin D3 333IU|
|Zinc amino acid chelate equiv. zinc||10mg|
|Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nuts, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.|