Herbs of Gold GlucoPlex
Herbs of Gold Glucoplex - Blood sugar metabolism
A herbal and nutritional complex specifically formulated to assist glucose metabolism and help maintain normal blood sugar levels in healthy individuals.
- With Gymnema & Cinnamon
- Chromium for sugar metabolism
- Helps maintain normal blood sugar levels in healthy individuals
Adults - Take 1 capsule, three times daily with meals, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- A herbal and nutritional complex specifically formulated to assist glucose metabolism and help maintain normal blood sugar levels in healthy individuals.
- Contains nutrients that are required to metabolise dietary carbohydrates, fats, proteins and sugar.
- Contains nutrients that assist in the uptake of glucose into cells.
- Alpha lipoic acid is a potent antioxidant that combats the effects of oxidative stress.
- Chromium and vitamin B3 are components of Glucose Tolerance Factor, the biologically active form of chromium, that is involved in glucose metabolism.
- Chromium requirements are increased when consuming a diet high in sugar.
- Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Each vegetable capsule contains:
herbal extracts equiv. to dry
Gymnema sylvestre (Gymnema) leaf 2g
stand. to contain gymnemic acids 25mg
Cinnamomum cassia (Cinnamon) stem bark 1g
Trigonella foenum-graecum (Fenugreek) seed 500mg
R,S-alpha Lipoic acid 200mg
Chromium (as Chromic chloride) 50mcg
Chromium (as picolinate) 16.6mcg
TOTAL ELEMENTAL CHROMIUM 66.6mcg
equiv. vitamin D3 333IU
Zinc (as amino acid chelate) 10mg
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
36% to 44% OFF RRP