Herbs of Gold Children's Fish-i Care - Kids Fish Oil
Herbs of Gold Children's Fish-i Care
For healthy brain function and development
Herbs of Gold Children's Fish-i Care contains fish oil providing eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) omega-3 fatty acids, with iodine.
- Iodine for brain development
- With tooth friendly xylitol
- Vanilla-berry flavour
- Fish shaped squirts
Children 2-4 years – Twist or snip off the tail from the capsule, then squeeze the fish oil straight into your child’s mouth or onto your child’s favourite food. Take 1 capsule daily. Children 5-8 years – Chew 1 capsule daily. Children 9-13 years – Chew 2 capsules daily. Or take as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children’s Fish-i Care provides omega-3 fatty acids, beneficial to supplement a diet low in fish.
- Provides eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), from fish oil.
- Omega-3 fatty acids are required for healthy brain function.
- DHA is an important structural component of the brain and helps maintain healthy eye function.
- Supplemental iodine intake may be beneficial for children's IQ levels.
- Iodine helps maintain healthy brain and cognitive function.
- Contains tooth friendly xylitol.
- Children’s Fish-i Care is beneficial for the prevention of an omega-3 fatty acid or iodine deficiency.
Each chewable capsule contains:
|Fish oil – natural||500mg|
|equiv. Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 50mg|
|equiv. Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 250mg|
|Iodine (as Potassium iodide)||50mcg|
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut or tree nut products, gluten, lactose or artificial colourings, flavourings or sweeteners.