Herbs of Gold Calcium K2 with D3
State-of-the-art bone support
Herbs of Gold Calcium K2 with D3 is an advanced bone health formula, providing two forms of organic and bioavailable calcium combined with vitamins K2 and D3 for optimum bone strength.
- Two forms of organic calcium
- K2 binds calcium to bone
- D3 assists calcium absorption
- Calcium K2 with D3 provides two organic and highly bioavailable forms of calcium: Aquamin™, derived from highly mineralised seaweed, and calcium citrate.
- Calcium may reduce the risk, and may assist in the prevention of, osteoporosis.
- Calcium helps to promote the density of bones.
- After menopause, women's calcium requirements are increased and a diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life.
- Calcium and vitamin D help to promote bone strength and maintain bone density and healthy teeth.
- Vitamin D assists with calcium absorption.
- Vitamin D, together with calcium, strengthens bones in mature-aged people, promoting bone density and may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis.
- Vitamin K2, in the form of K2VITAL® Delta (menaquinone 7), provides a patented form of vitamin K2, which has been microencapsulated for enhanced ingredient stability.
- Vitamin K2 is necessary for osteocalcin activity, a protein that binds calcium in bone.
- Vitamin K2 helps maintain bone strength and healthy bones.
- Calcium K2 with D3 may be used for the prevention of a calcium, vitamin K or vitamin D nutritional deficiency.
Each Tablet Contains:
|Calcified Lithothamnion tophiforme (Aquamin™)||391mg|
|equiv. Calcium 125mg|
|equiv. Magnesium 8.6mg|
|Calcium (as citrate hydrate)||125mg|
|TOTAL ELEMENTAL CALCIUM 250MG|
|Menaquinone 7 (vitamin K2 as K2VITAL® Delta)||15mcg|
|equiv. vitamin D3 333IU|
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy or tree nut products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 1 tablet, two to three times daily, with food, or as directed by your health professional.
Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
36% to 44% OFF RRP