Herbs of Gold Grape Seed Gold
Potent antioxidant complex
Herbs of Gold Grape Seed Gold is a comprehensive antioxidant formula containing high-quality Grape seed from France to reduce free radicals formed in the body.
- Grape seed 30,000mg
- Potent antioxidant formula
- With glutathione
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.
Adults only – Take 1 tablet daily, with food, or as directed by your health professional.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Not recommended for use by pregnant and lactating women.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Herbs of Gold Grape Seed Gold contains a broad spectrum of nutritional antioxidants and free radical scavengers to reduce free radicals in the body. These antioxidants work synergistically to produce a more potent antioxidant effect than the sum total of individual antioxidants, helping to strengthen the antioxidant network.
- Herbs of Gold Grape Seed Gold is formulated with 30g of Grape seed, standardised to contain 237.5mg procyanidins, or oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPCs) per tablet.
- Grape seed maintains healthy vision and blood capillary health and supports blood vessel and cardiovascular system health.
- Herbs of Gold Grape Seed Gold contains vitamin C to assist connective tissue production and support collagen formation and health. Vitamin C and zinc support connective tissue and skin health.
- Herbs of Gold Grape Seed Gold contains vitamins and minerals that support immune system health.
Each tablet contains:
Each tablet contains:
|Vitis vinifera (Grape) seed extract 250mg|
|derived from dry seed minimum||30g|
|stand. to contain procyanidins 237.5mg|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||150mg|
|d-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate||82.65mg|
|equiv. vitamin E 100IU|
|Selenomethionine equiv. selenium||25 micrograms|
|Zinc citrate dihydrate equiv. zinc||10mg|
|Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.|