Herbs of Gold Fish Oil 1700
Omega-3 fatty acids
Herbs of Gold Fish Oil 1700 is rich in docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA). Fish Oil 1700 is of the highest purity and quality as well as being odourless and low reflux.
- One a day
- No fishy aftertaste
- Low reflux
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.
If symptoms persist, talk to you health professional.
Phenylketonurics - this product contains phenylalanine.
- Current guidelines recommend a daily intake of 500mg EPA and DHA to maintain heart health. Fish Oil 1700 provides a one-a-day dosage for heart maintenance providing 510mg EPA and DHA that helps maintain and support a healthy heart and cardiovascular system.
- Fish Oil 1700 provides temporary relief of the pain of mild arthritis and may help increase joint mobility and reduce joint inflammation and swelling associated with mild arthritis.
- Herbs of Gold Fish Oil 1700 may assist in the management of menstrual pain (dysmenorrhoea) and provides symptomatic relief of menstrual pain.
- Herbs of Gold Fish Oil 1700 helps maintain healthy skin and may assist in the management and symptomatic relief of mild dermatitis.
- Herbs of Gold Fish Oil 1700 supports and maintains healthy eye function. DHA is an important structural component of the eye retina.
- DHA is an important structural component of the brain and is required for normal brain function. Fish Oil 1700 helps support and maintain cognitive function, healthy mood and assists in the maintenance of cognitive function in older adults.
- Sufficient levels of omega-3 fatty acids during pregnancy are required for normal development of the baby and maternal omega-3 supplementation may be beneficial during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Herbs of Gold Fish Oil 1700 helps support the development of the brain, eyes and nerves in children up to 12 years of age.
- Maternal DHA is essential during pregnancy for development of normal eye function, vision and retinal and brain development.
- Herbs of Gold Fish Oil 1700 is beneficial in conditions associated with omega-3 fatty acid deficiency and assists in the maintenance of general wellbeing.
Each capsule contains:
|Natural fish oil||1.7g|
|equiv. Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 306mg|
|equiv. Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 204mg|
|Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, corn, tree nuts, gluten, lactose or artificial colours or flavours.|
Adults and children over 12 years -Take 1 capsule, two or three times a day, with food.
To support joint health: Take 1capsule, three times a day,with food.
Or take as directed by your health professional.
Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester.