Spend $99 for Free Shipping Australia wide
Also found in:
Herbs of Gold Postnatal Lift has been specifically formulated to support energy, vitality, resistance to stress, immuniity, mood and general wellbeing in women after childbirth. Read more
Herbs of Gold Postnatal Lift
Herbs of Gold Postnatal Lift
Postnatal energy & stress tonic
Herbs of Gold Postnatal Lift has been specifically formulated to support energy, vitality, resistance to stress, immuniity, mood and general wellbeing in women after childbirth.
- Supports vitality & energy during times of stress
- Relieves nervous exhaustion & tension
- Supports healthy mood & immune function
Adults - Take 1 tablet, twice daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Postnatal Lift contains Siberian Ginseng, a restorative herb that’s beneficial during times of stress to relieve exhaustion and tiredness.
- Siberian Ginseng is an adaptogen for the relief of stress. It supports mental and physical performance during and after periods of mental and physical stress.
- Siberian Ginseng supports vitality and energy during times of stress and provides relief of general fatigue.
- Siberian Ginseng helps maintain a healthy immune system and is beneficial during times of convalescence and recuperation.
- Oats seed is traditionally used as a nervine tonic to relieve nervous exhaustion and nervous tension.
- Oats seed is traditionally used as a mild stimulant for the relief of nervous debility.
- Women can become depleted of essential vitamins and minerals during pregnancy and lactation due to the transfer of minerals to the baby.
- Selenium is an antioxidant and free radical scavenger. Selenium requirements are increased during lactation and are associated with mood state. Postnatal Lift contains selenium for the maintenance of healthy mood.
- Vitamin D intake is associated with mood state. Postnatal Lift contains vitamin D to help maintain healthy mood.
- Zinc requirements are increased during lactation and are associated with mood state. Postnatal Lift contains zinc for the maintenance of healthy mood.
- Vitamin D, zinc and selenium assist in the maintenance of a healthy immune system and general wellbeing.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses.
- A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Contains gluten.
Each tablet contains:
|herbal extracts equiv. to dry|
|Eleutherococcus senticosus (Siberian Ginseng) root and rhizome||1g|
|Avena sativa (Oats) seed||500mg|
|equiv. vitamin D3 500IU|
|Selenium (as Selenomethionine)||25mcg|
|Zinc (as citrate dihydrate)||10mg|
|Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy or tree nut products, yeast, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.|