Herbs of Gold Digest-Zymes
Digestive support & wellbeing
Herbs of Gold Digest-Zymes contains 6 vegetarian friendly enzymes to support healthy digestive function, and aid in the digestion of fats, proteins and carbohydrates, including fibre and lactose.
- Vegetarian friendly
- Enzymes & Gentian
- Digestive support
Herbs of Gold Digest-Zymes - Directions
Adults - Take 1 capsule, three times a day, with each meal, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Children under 12 years - Only as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Herbs of Gold Digest-Zymes - Indications
- Digest-Zymes contains microbial and plant derived enzymes to support healthy digestive function, and aid in the digestion of fats, proteins and carbohydrates, including fibre and lactose.
- Microbial derived enzymes, including amylase, protease, tilactase (lactase) and cellulase, are highly stable and active throughout a wide pH range, making them more active and functional for a longer distance through the digestive tract, when compared to pancreatic enzymes.
- Digest-Zymes provides Bromelains, which are a family of proteolytic enzymes derived from pineapple and protease, both of which assist in the digestion of proteins.
- Bromelain, combined with digestive enzymes, helps relieve digestive symptoms such as indigestion, flatulence, bloating and the feeling of fullness.
- Digest-Zymes contains protease which assists in the digestion of proteins.
- Digest-Zymes contains lipase, which assists in the digestion of fats.
- Digest-Zymes provides tilactase (Lactase) which assists in the digestion of lactose, the primary sugar found in dairy products.
- Digest-Zymes contains amylase which assists digestion of carbohydrates and cellulase that breaks down the plant fibre cellulose.
- Digest-Zymes also contains Gentian, a bitter herb which has been traditionally used as a digestive tonic to aid digestion. Gentian has also been used traditionally for the relief of digestive disorders including flatulence, indigestion, bloating and the feeling of fullness.
- Aids in the maintenance of general well-being
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Each vegetable capsule contains:
|Amylase||10 000 DU|
|Protease||60 000 HUT|
|Tilactase (Lactase)||1 500 ALU|
|Bromelains (1 500 000 PU)||50mg|
|Gentiana lutea (Gentian) root powder||200mg|
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings or flavourings.
36% to 44% OFF RRP