Herbs of Gold Digest-Zymes
Herbs of Gold Digest-Zymes contains 6 vegetarian friendly enzymes to support healthy digestive function, and aid in the digestion of fats, proteins and carbohydrates, including fibre and lactose.Read more
Choose the size and options that are right for you
Digestive support & wellbeing
Herbs of Gold Digest-Zymes contains 6 vegetarian friendly enzymes to support healthy digestive function, and aid in the digestion of fats, proteins and carbohydrates, including fibre and lactose.
- Vegetarian friendly
- Enzymes & Gentian
- Digestive support
Herbs of Gold Digest-Zymes - Directions
Adults - Take 1 capsule, three times a day, with each meal, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Children under 12 years - Only as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Herbs of Gold Digest-Zymes - Indications
- Digest-Zymes contains microbial and plant derived enzymes to support healthy digestive function, and aid in the digestion of fats, proteins and carbohydrates, including fibre and lactose.
- Microbial derived enzymes, including amylase, protease, tilactase (lactase) and cellulase, are highly stable and active throughout a wide pH range, making them more active and functional for a longer distance through the digestive tract, when compared to pancreatic enzymes.
- Digest-Zymes provides Bromelains, which are a family of proteolytic enzymes derived from pineapple and protease, both of which assist in the digestion of proteins.
- Bromelain, combined with digestive enzymes, helps relieve digestive symptoms such as indigestion, flatulence, bloating and the feeling of fullness.
- Digest-Zymes contains protease which assists in the digestion of proteins.
- Digest-Zymes contains lipase, which assists in the digestion of fats.
- Digest-Zymes provides tilactase (Lactase) which assists in the digestion of lactose, the primary sugar found in dairy products.
- Digest-Zymes contains amylase which assists digestion of carbohydrates and cellulase that breaks down the plant fibre cellulose.
- Digest-Zymes also contains Gentian, a bitter herb which has been traditionally used as a digestive tonic to aid digestion. Gentian has also been used traditionally for the relief of digestive disorders including flatulence, indigestion, bloating and the feeling of fullness.
- Aids in the maintenance of general well-being
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Each vegetable capsule contains:
|Amylase||10 000 DU|
|Protease||60 000 HUT|
|Tilactase (Lactase)||1 500 ALU|
|Bromelains (1 500 000 PU)||50mg|
|Gentiana lutea (Gentian) root powder||200mg|
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings or flavourings.
Reviews - Herbs of Gold Digest-Zymes
great productGeorgina R,
Also within Herbs of Gold
35% to 39% OFF RRP