Herbs of Gold Hayfever & Sinus Ease
Traditional hayfever & sinusitis relief
Herbs of Gold Hayfever & Sinus Ease is a comprehensive formula that contains Eyebright, traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of hayfever and sinusitis.
- Garlic, Horseradish & C
- Traditional hayfever relief
- High strength
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.
If symptoms persist, talk to you health professional.
Adults and children over 12 years - Take 1 tablet, three times a day, with food, or as directed by your health professional.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Herbs of Gold Hayfever & Sinus Ease is formulated with herbs that address the symptoms of hayfever and sinusitis.
- Herbs of Gold Hayfever & Sinus Ease contains Eyebright to support healthy mucous membranes of the respiratory tract and is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve cough and reduce bronchial mucous congestion.
- Garlic and Horseradish are traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as expectorants to clear respiratory tract mucous.
- Horseradish is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as a decongestant to relieve nasal congestion.
- Herbs of Gold Hayfever & Sinus Ease contains Baical skullcap, traditionally used in Chinese medicine to clear lung heat and respiratory tract mucous.
- Herbs of Gold Hayfever & Sinus Ease contains vitamin C, an antioxidant that plays an important role in supporting immune system function and reducing free radicals formed in the body.
Each tablet contains:
|Allium sativum (Garlic) bulb extract 125mg|
|derived from dry bulb.||1.5g|
|Armoracia rusticana (Horseradish) root extract 150mg|
|derived from dry root||3g|
|Euphrasia officinalis (Eyebright) herb extract 500mg|
|derived from dry herb||2g|
|Scutellaria baicalensis (Baical skullcap) root extract 200mg|
|derived from dry root||1g|
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||250mg|
|Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.|