Herbs of Gold Gout Relief
Symptomatic relief of Gout
Herbs of Gold Gout Relief has been specifically formulated with traditional herbs and nutrients for the symptomatic relief of gout and may help to reduce the occurrence of gout attacks.
- Relieves symptoms of gout
- Maintains healthy uric acid levels
- Contains Sour cherry & Celery
- Gout Relief contains herbs traditionally used to relieve the symptoms associated with gout, including inflammation, swelling and joint pain.
- Cherries and Celery seed are traditionally used for the symptomatic relief of gout.
- Gout Relief may help to reduce the occurrence of gout attacks.
- Vitamin C and potassium help to maintain healthy uric acid levels.
- Higher vitamin C intake and blood potassium levels are associated with lowered levels of uric acid.
- Citrate, derived from potassium and magnesium citrate, provides an alkalising effect that helps maintain healthy levels of uric acid in the body.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Each vegetable capsule contains:
herbal extract equiv. to fresh
Prunus cerasus (Sour cherry) fruit 6g
and herbal extracts equiv. to dry
Apium graveolens (Celery) seed 1.5g
Medicago sativa (Alfalfa) leaf 375mg
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 25mg
Potassium (as citrate) 18.1mg
Magnesium (as citrate) 8.1mg
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.