Spend $99 for Free Standard Shipping Australia Wide
Also found in: Collagen / Collagen Powder
Herbs of Gold Collagen Forte provides high-strength, bioactive bovine collagen combined with a special superfood blend rich in nutrients including vitamin C to support healthy collagen formation and connective tissue structure. Read more
Herbs of Gold Collagen Forte
Herbs of Gold Collagen Forte provides high-strength, bioactive bovine collagen combined with a special superfood blend rich in nutrients including vitamin C to support healthy collagen formation and connective tissue structure.
- High strength
- 5500mg collagen per serve
- Collagen formation support
- Herbs of Gold Collagen Forte contains well absorbed hydrolysed collagen peptides derived from type I and III bovine collagen.
- Herbs of Gold Collagen Forte provides a high-strength dose of 5500mg of collagen in each 9g serve.
- Collagen is the body’s most abundant protein, representing approximately 30% of total body protein, with 80-90% composed of type I, II and III collagen.Collagen provides tensile strength and firmness to connective tissues, such as hair, skin, nails and joints.
- Collagen peptides are predominantly composed of hydroxyproline, proline and glycine. These amino acids are important for the production of collagen and, once converted into their active forms, become major components of cross linkages in collagen, playing a key role in collagen stability.
- Acai and Acerola berries are superfoods that are a rich source of vitamin C, an antioxidant important for normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin. Guava leaf provides a good source of zinc, a mineral that contributes to the maintenance of normal hair, nails, skin structure and wound healing when part of a healthy diet involving a variety of foods.
- Herbs of Gold Collagen Forte is available in a berry-flavoured powder naturally sweetened with thaumatin.
Collagen (bovine) powder (61%), maltodextrin, silicon dioxide, natural strawberry flavour, Acai berry juice powder, Acerola berry extract powder, Beetroot root powder, citric acid, Orgen-Zn® Guava leaf extract*, natural sweetener (thaumatin). *Certified organic
|Servings per 180g: 20 Serving size: 9g (2 level scoops)|
|Avg qty per serving||Avg qty per 100g|
|Fat, total||LESS THAN 0.1g||LESS THAN 0.1g|
|- sugars||LESS THAN 0.1g||5.4g|
|Vitamin C||55.8mg (140% RDI^)||620mg|
|Zinc||3mg (25% RDI^)||33.3mg|
|^ Percentage of Recommended Dietary Intake (RDI)|
|Free from common allergens – wheat, gluten, dairy, peanuts, soy, nuts and eggs. Made on equipment that also processes products containing these ingredients. No artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives. Free from genetically modified organisms (GMOs).|
36% to 44% OFF RRP