Spend $99 for Free Standard Shipping Australia Wide
Also found in: Stress Support
Herbs of Gold Mind Ease, formerly known as Anxiety Ease, contains KSM-66, a clinically trialled* Ashwagandha extract to relieve symptoms of mild anxiety. This product has recently changed name from Anxiety Ease to Mind Ease. Read more
Herbs of Gold Mind Ease (Anxiety Ease)
This product has recently changed name from Anxiety Ease to Mind Ease
Relieves mild anxiety
Herbs of Gold Mind Ease contains KSM-66®, a clinically trialled* Ashwagandha extract to relieve symptoms of mild anxiety.
- Relieves mild anxiety
- Healthy stress response
- Clinically trialled* KSM-66®
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Herbs of Gold Mind Ease contains KSM-66®, an award-winning, full-spectrum extract of Ashwagandha standardised to >5% withanolides, the highest amount in the world. Withanolides are associated with the health benefits of Ashwagandha.
- KSM-66® is produced using ‘green’ chemistry, a unique processing technology that doesn’t use alcohol or synthetic solvents.
- Ashwagandha supports nervous system function and a healthy stress response in the body and assists with recovery from illness.
- Ashwagandha supports energy production and is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to improve memory and cognition, increase vitality and relieve tiredness and feelings of weakness.
- Ashwagandha supports healthy sleeping patterns and is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to increase sleep quality.
- Lavender is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve sleeplessness.
- Herbs of Gold Mind Ease is a vegan-friendly formula.
*Chandrasekhar, K. et al. (2012). Indian J Psychol Med, 34(3):255-62
Each tablet contains:
|Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha) root extract (KSM-66®) 300mg|
|derived from dry root minimum||3g|
|stand. to contain withanolides 15mg|
|Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) flower extract 100mg|
|derived from dry flower||400mg|
|Does not contain egg, milk, peanuts, soy, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.|
Adults – Take 1 tablet, twice daily, with food, or as directed by your health professional.
36% to 44% OFF RRP