Spend $99 for Free Standard Shipping Australia Wide (excl. WA)
Also found in: Ubiquinol
Herbs of Gold Ubiquinol 150mg is a naturally fermented, High-strength ubiquinol. Herbs of Gold Ubiquinol 150mg contains ubiquinol-10, the metabolically active form of coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) that is ready for use in the body. Read more
Herbs of Gold Ubiquinol 150mg
Herbs of Gold Ubiquinol 150mg contains ubiquinol-10, the metabolically active form of coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) that is ready for use in the body.
- Metabolically active form of CoQ10
- Supports cardiovascular health
- Supports energy production
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.
- Ubiquinol has greater absorption in the body than other forms of CoQ10, such as ubidecarenone and ubiquinone, which need to be converted to ubiquinol prior to utilisation in the body.
- Herbs of Gold Ubiquinol 150mg contains ubiquinol produced naturally by fermentation.
- Herbs of Gold Ubiquinol 150mg helps maintain cardiovascular health.
- Herbs of Gold Ubiquinol 150mg helps support energy production.
- Herbs of Gold Ubiquinol 150mg is an antioxidant that reduces free radicals formed in the body. It prolongs the antioxidant activity of vitamin C and vitamin E by regenerating them back to their antioxidant form.
- Herbs of Gold Ubiquinol 150mg supports sperm health and motility.
Each capsule contains:
|Ubiquinol-10 (Kaneka QH™ Ubiquinol)||150mg|
|Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, corn, soy, tree nuts, gluten, lactose or artificial colours or flavours.|
Directions - How to use Herbs of Gold Ubiquinol 150mg:
Adults – Take 1-2 capsules daily, with food, or as directed by your health professional.
Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
Dietary supplements should not replace a balanced diet.