Herbs of Gold Vitamin C 1000 Plus
Herbs of Gold Vitamin C 1000 Plus contains high-strength vitamin C to maintain immune system health.
- Zinc & Bioflavonoids
- Immune system health
- Skin health
Herbs of Gold Vitamin C 1000 Plus - Indications:
- Vitamin C is an important nutrient for humans that cannot by synthesised in the body. Vitamin C 1000 Plus provides 1g of vitamin C in a low acid form to support healthy immune system function.
- Vitamin C and zinc support prostate and reproductive system health in males. They also maintain sperm health and motility.
- Vitamin C supports blood vessel, blood capillary and bone health.
- Vitamin C and zinc help connective tissue formation and maintain skin health.
- Zinc is an important trace mineral that is involved in over 300 chemical reactions in the body. A diet high in plant foods can impact zinc absorption. Vitamin C 1000 Plus contains 8mg of zinc to support wound healing and metabolism of protein, carbohydrates and fats.
- Vitamin C 1000 Plus contains antioxidants that reduce free radicals in the body.
- Vitamin C forms part of the antioxidant network, helping to regenerate vitamin E.
- Vitamin C supports the absorption of dietary iron.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Adults and children over 12 years - Take 1 tablet, one to three times a day, with food, or as directed by your health professional.
Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Herbs of Gold Vitamin C 1000 Plus - Ingredients
Each tablet contains:
|Calcium ascorbate dihydrate||605.3mg|
|equiv. ascorbic acid (vitmain C) 500mg|
|equiv. ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 500mg|
|TOTAL ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C) 1g|
|Citrus bioflavonoids extract||50mg|
|Zinc amino acid chelate equiv. zinc||8mg|
|Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.|
36% to 44% OFF RRP