Herbs of Gold Silica Hair Solution 500ml
Healthy skin, hair & nails
Herbs of Gold Silica Hair Solution is a delicious lemon-citrus flavoured colloidal silica liquid formulated to support hair health.
- Supports hair health
- Supports hair strength & thickness
- High strength
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Contains potassium sorbate.
- Herbs of Gold Silica Hair Solution is a high-strength blend of vitamins and minerals to support the health of connective tissue including hair, skin and nails.
- Herbs of Gold Silica Hair Solution contains 280mg of silica per serve. Silica supports the health of hair and maintains hair thickness and strength.
- Silica supports collagen formation and skin structure and elasticity.
- Silica maintains nail thickness and strength and supports bone mineralisation and health.
- Herbs of Gold Silica Hair Solution contains 3mg of biotin per serve. Biotin is an important water-soluble B vitamin, also known as vitamin B7, that is involved in keratin production. Keratin is a type of protein that is key to the structure of hair, skin and nails.
- Herbs of Gold Silica Hair Solution contains zinc, an antioxidant that reduces free radicals formed in the body and supports wound healing.
- Herbs of Gold Silica Hair Solution is naturally sweetened with Stevia
Each 10mL contains:
- Colloidal anhydrous silica equiv. silicon 280mg
- Biotin 3mg
- Selenomethionine equiv. selenium 25 micrograms
- Zinc citrate dihydrate equiv. zinc 25mg
Naturally sweetened with Stevia.
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE. Take in water or juice
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 10mL daily, with food, or as directed by your health professional.
This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.