Spend $99 for Free Standard Shipping Australia Wide
Also found in:
SHORT EXPIRY DATE - OCTOBER 2021 - Herbs of Gold Lung Detox is a great-tasting berry-flavoured liquid herbal formula with antioxidant herbs Grape seed and Thyme, traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to support lung health. Read more
Herbs of Gold Lung Antiox
Traditional lung support
- High-strength Grape seed
- With Thyme and Ivy leaf
Herbs of Gold Lung Detox is a great-tasting berry-flavoured liquid herbal formula with antioxidant herbs Grape seed and Thyme, traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to support lung health.
- Lung Antiox contains Grape seed, high in procyanidins, or oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPCs), and Thyme, which are antioxidant herbs to reduce free radicals formed in the body.
- Lung Antiox contains herbs traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to decrease excess mucous and chest phlegm.
- White horehound is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as an expectorant to clear respiratory tract mucous and relieve cough.
- Albizia is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to relieve symptoms of hayfever, mild allergies and allergic rhinitis.
- Albizia is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine as an anti-inflammatory to relieve inflammation and reduce symptoms of sinusitis.
- Lung Antiox is available in a delicious berry flavour and is naturally sweetened with stevia.
Each 5mL contains:
herbal extracts equiv. to dry
- Vitis vinifera (Grape) seed 9.47g
- stand. to contain procyanidins 75mg
- Albizia lebbeck (Albizia) stem bark 1.5g
- Marrubium vulgare (White horehound) herb top 1.5g
- Thymus vulgaris (Thyme) leaf 500mg
- Hedera helix (Ivy) leaf 150mg
Contains potassium sorbate.
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nut or animal products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or sweeteners
Shake well before use.
Adults and children over 12 years – Take 5mL, twice daily, with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Take in water or juice.
Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
36% to 44% OFF RRP