Herbs of Gold Gut Care
Herbs of Gold Gut Care contains:
- Aloe vera and Licorice to:
- support healthy mucous linings in the digestive system.
- soothe irritated tissue including mucous membranes in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Calendula, traditionally used in Western herbal medicine
as an anti-inflammatory to help relieve mild gastrointestinal
- L-Glutamine to support healthy gastrointestinal immune function.
- Zinc to support healthy digestion and immune system health.
How to use Herbs of Gold Gut Care:
Adults and children over 12 years – Mix 5g (one level scoop) in 150mL water or juice, once daily, with food, or as directed by your health professional. Scoop included.
Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
Always read the label and follow the directions for use. WARNING: Contains zinc which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period. Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Contains soy.
Each 5g contains:
|Glycyrrhiza glabra (Licorice - deglycyrrhizinated) root extract 150mg|
|derived from dry root||1.5g|
|Calendula officinalis (Calendula) flower extract 200mg|
|derived from dry flower||2g|
|Aloe vera (Aloe vera) inner leaf juice powder extract 50mg|
|derived from fresh inner leaf||10g|
|Ulmus rubra (Slippery elm) inner stem bark powder||200mg|
|Quercetin dihydrate (Quercetin)||100mg|
|Zinc amino acid chelate equiv. zinc||15mg|
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.