Blackmores Bio C 1000mg | Vitamin C
A potent formula to give you a boost of vitamin C to support your immune system.
Always read the label. Follow directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Contains citrus bioflavonoids extract which is thought to enhance the action of vitamin C in the body
- Buffered with mineral ascorbates making it gentler on the stomach compared to ascorbic acid alone
- Reduces the severity and duration of common cold symptoms
The Blackmores difference
Blackmores products are rigorously tested for quality.
Active ingredients per tablet
- Ascorbic acid 400 mg
- Sodium ascorbate (ascorbic acid, vitamin C 309mg) 350 mg
- Calcium ascorbate dihydrate (ascorbic acid, vitamin C 331mg) 400 mg
- Citrus bioflavonoids extract 25 mg
- Rutin 50 mg
- Hesperidin 50 mg
- Rosa canina (rosehips) extract equivalent to dry fruit 250 mg
- Malpighia glabra (acerola) extract equivalent to dry fruit 50 mg
Adults – Take 1 tablet a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed
At the onset of cold symptoms the dose may be increased to 3 tablets a day
Children under 12 years – Only as professionally prescribed
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- Not to be used by children under 4 years of age without medical advice
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding talk to your health professional before use
- Ascorbic acid may increase the absorption of aluminium. In kidney failure doses should be separated by at least 2 hours from doses of aluminium-containing preparations.
- If taking propranolol, separate doses by at least two hours. Ascorbic acid may decrease the absorption and efficacy of this medication.
If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.