Blackmores Lyprinol | Green Lipped Mussel
Blackmores Lyprinol® is an anti-inflammatory supplement that contains a specialised extract of NZ green lipped mussel.
- Reduces symptoms of mild osteoarthritis
- Relieves inflammation
- Non-GMO specialised NZ marine oil extract of green-lipped mussel
- Maintains general health and wellbeing
The Blackmores difference
Blackmores Lyprinol® is an anti-inflammatory supplement that contains a specialised marine oil extract of green-lipped mussel that hasn't been exposed to high temperatures in the extraction process.
Blackmores Lyprinol® reduces symptoms of mild osteoarthritis, relieves inflammation and help maintain general health and wellbeing.
Active ingredients per capsule
Marine lipid PCSO-524 Oil extract (Green lipped mussel oil) 50 mg
Adults – The recommended starting dose is 2 capsules twice a day with meals in the morning and evening, for up to 8 weeks. After the initial 8 weeks take 1 capsule twice a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
- Always read the label
- Follow directions for use
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- This product is derived from shellfish. Caution is advised for persons allergic to shellfish
- Contains sulfites
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional