Spend $99 for Free Shipping Australia Wide.
St. John’s wort aids in the relief of low mood or despondency, and feelings of sadness and/or tearfulness. It helps to relieve the loss of interest or pleasure in daily activities. St. John’s wort can assist in the relief of physical and emotional agitation, irritability and fatigue. Read more
Blackmores Super Strength Horseradish, Garlic + C
Blackmores Horseradish Garlic Plus C
Blackmores Super Strength Horseradish, Garlic + C is a potent combination of herbs that have traditionally been used in western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of sinusitis and upper respiratory tract infections.
- Super strength formula to promote relief of nasal congestion as used in traditional western herbal medicine
- Helps clear sinuses and reduce mucus congestion as used in traditional western herbal medicine
- Helps relieves symptoms of sinusitis and upper respiratory tract infections as used in traditional western herbal medicine
- Supports immune function
The Blackmores difference
At Blackmores, we source quality ingredients to develop specific formulas. Blackmores based on 80 years of knowledge and scientific research
Active ingredients per tablet
- Armoracia rusticana (horseradish) extract equivalent to dry root 1.8 g (1800 mg)
- Allium sativum (garlic) extract equivalent to fresh bulb 1 g (1000 mg)
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 500 mg
- Trigonella foenum-graecum (fenugreek) extract equivalent to dry seed 50 mg
Contraindications and cautions
- If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional
- Consult your healthcare professional before use if you have had renal calculi (kidney stones). Ascorbic acid may increase the risk of recurrence of calcium oxalate calculi
- Discontinue use at least 2 weeks before surgery. Garlic may increase the risk of bleeding associated with surgery
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet
- Not to be used by children under 2 years of age without medical advice
This product may interfere with certain other medications you may be taking. Garlic may increase the risk of bleeding with warfarin. Consult your healthcare professional before use if taking warfarin.
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) is a water-soluble antioxidant nutrient involved in many biological processes in the body. Vitamin C is found in a number of fruits and vegetables, great sources are capsicums, blackcurrants, oranges and strawberries.