Blackmores Sugar Balance Formula (Chromium)
Blackmores Sugar Balance™ is a chromium based formula providing important nutrients needed for the metabolism of sugar, and for energy production.
Why use Blackmores Sugar Balance?
Blackmores Sugar Balance™ has been formulated to help:
- Supplement nutrients needed for blood sugar metabolism which may be lost due to changes in diet and exercise habits.
- Support and regulate the production of energy from the metabolism of food.
- Support the metabolism during and after exercise.
The Blackmores difference
Blackmores Sugar Balance™ contains chromium, an essential nutrient for sugar metabolism, plus zinc and magnesium which also help sugar metabolism. These nutrients are utilised by the body to aid in efficient uptake of blood sugar into the body cells where it is burned as fuel.
Active ingredients per tablet
- Chromium picolinate (chromium 16.6 µg) 133.5 µg
- Chromic chloride (chromium 50 µg) 256 µg
- Thiamine nitrate (vitamin B1) 7 mg
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 8 mg
- Nicotinamide 35 mg
- Calcium pantothenate (vitamin B5) (pantothenic acid, vitamin B5 6.4 mg) 7 mg
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) (pyridoxine, vitamin B6 6.6 mg) 8 mg
- Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 17 µg
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 30 mg
- Colecalciferol (vitamin D3 134 IU) 3.4 µg
- Folic acid 70 µg
- Heavy magnesium oxide (magnesium 100 mg) 172.7 mg
- Manganese amino acid chelate (manganese 700 µg) 7 mg
- Zinc amino acid chelate (zinc 4 mg) 20 mg
Adults – Take 1 tablet 3 times a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 12 years – Only as professionally prescribed.
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding talk to your health professional before use
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional