Blackmores Bio Iron Advanced
Blackmores Bio Iron - A lower constipation iron formulation which is gentle on the digestive system.
- One-a-day formula
- Lower constipation, low nausea
- Plus B and C vitamins and beta-carotene to support absorption and utilisation to help deliver a high potency iron supplement
The Blackmores difference
Blackmores Bio Iron Advanced supplies a form of iron with superior absorption, which is low nausea, lower constipation, and generally well tolerated and gentle on the digestive system. It’s a one a day formula is suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Many Australian women have intakes of iron below the Australian RDI. Iron is needed to deliver oxygen around the body and to help maintain healthy energy levels and vitality. It can reduce fatigue and tiredness caused by inadequate iron intake.
Blackmores Bio Iron Advanced formula contains iron bisglycinate which is better absorbed than some other forms of iron, such as ferrous sulphate, if taken with food.
Active Ingredients per tablet
- Iron (II) glycinate (iron 20 mg) 76.88 mg
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin c) 170 mg
- Betacarotene 1.35 mg
- Folic acid 300 microgram
- Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 50 microgram
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6, pyridoxine 5 mg) 6.08 mg
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2)
Adults - Take 1 tablet once a day, or as professionally prescribed. Take with food
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- If symptoms persist talk to your health professional
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
This medicine may not be right for you. Read the warnings below before purchase. Follow directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change talk to your health professional.