Blackmores Lyprinol Double - Green Lipped Mussel
Blackmores Lyprinol® Double contains green lipped mussel oil that provides symptomatic relief of osteoarthritis.
- Take fewer capsules per day
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- New Zealand green-lipped mussel oil
The Blackmores difference
An anti-inflammatory supplement that contains double the amount of specialised marine PCSO-524 Oil extract (Green lipped mussel oil) than the original Lyprinol® 50mg capsule, so you can take less capsules.
Evidence suggests that the anti-inflammatory activity of green-lipped mussel may be mainly due to compounds found in the oil. Blackmores Lyprinol® Double may provide relief of mild osteoarthritis pain and help support general wellbeing.
Active ingredients per capsule
Marine lipid PCSO-524 Oil extract (Green lipped mussel oil) 100mg
Adults – The recommended starting dose is 1 capsule twice a day with meals in the morning and evening, for up to 8 weeks. After the initial 8 weeks take 1 capsule a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Children 2-12 years – Take 1/2 the adult dose, or as professionally prescribed. Capsule contents may be squeezed into juice, milk or cereal. Don’t bite or chew (non-burstable).
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- This product is derived from shellfish. Caution is advised for persons allergic to shellfish
- Contains sulfites
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional