CoQ10 Super Strength 300mg
Choose the size and options that are right for you
|Size||Buy 1||Buy 2+
|30 Capsules||$33.99 AUD ea||$30.59 AUD ea||$28.89 AUD ea||$27.19 AUD ea||
Blackmores Super Strength CoQ10 300mg
As we age, keeping your heart healthy becomes more important to ensure a healthy lifestyle. CoQ10 levels deplete with age and it is necessary in supporting the maintenance of a healthy cardiovascular system.
Why use Blackmores Super Strength CoQ10 300mg?
- Super strength one-a-day 300mg dose
- Helps support healthy cardiovascular function
- Helps support healthy arteries
- Inhibits the oxidisation of LDL (bad) cholesterol
- Blackmores is a proud supporter of the Heart Research Institute, a centre for scientific excellence in cardiovascular research
The Blackmores difference
Blackmores, the No.1 brand in heart health* has a range of CoQ10 products specifically formulated to support your heart health.
Blackmores Super Strength, one-a-day dose is a convenient way to help replenish CoQ10 levels that may deplete with age.
CoQ10 occurs naturally in every cell in the body with high concentrations found in the heart. CoQ10 is a powerful antioxidant which helps to maintain the health of arteries and also inhibits the oxidisation of LDL cholesterol.
Active ingredients per capsule
Ubidecarenone (coenzyme Q10) 300 mg
Adults – Take 1 capsule once a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed
Contraindications and cautions
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice
- Consult your health care professional before use if you are being treated for high blood pressure
- Consult your health care professional if being treated for diabetes
- Consult your health care professional before use if taking a diuretic (fluid tablet)
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding consult your health care professional before use
- CoQ10 may decrease the anticoagulant effect of warfarin.
- CoQ10 may increase the blood pressure lowering effect of medications used to treat high blood pressure.
- CoQ10 may increase the glucose-lowering effect of medications used to treat diabetes.