Blackmores Curcumin One-A-Day
Blackmores Curcumin One-A-Day contains Longvida®, an optimised (easily absorbed) form of curcumin, (the active ingredient in turmeric).
A one-a-day dose of optimised turmeric which is anti-inflammatory, supports cognitive function and is traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to decrease mild joint aches and pains.
- Relieves inflammation
- Traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine to decrease mild joint aches and pains
- Relieves digestive discomfort
- Maintains cognitive function
- Supports liver health
The Blackmores difference
Blackmores Curcumin One-A-Day exclusively contains Longvida®, an optimised form of curcumin, (the active ingredient in turmeric).
Active ingredients per capsule
- extract dry concentrate (LongVida® 400 mg) equivalent dry rhizome 5.4 g
- equiv. curcumin 80mg
Adults – Take 1 capsule a day with breakfast or as professionally prescribed
Children under 18 years old – only as professionally prescribed
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- If symptoms persist, change or worsen talk to your health professional
- May contain sulfites
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications always talk to your healthcare professional before use.
Sulfasalazine, curcumin might increase the effects and adverse effects of sulfasalazine.