Blackmores Bio C 500 Sustained Release
Blackmores Bio C 500 Sustained Release delivers a gradual supply of vitamin C over 8 hours and supports immune system health.
This medicine may not be right for you. Read the warnings below before purchase. Follow directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change talk to your health professional.
- Delivers a gradual supply of vitamin C over 8 hours
- Supports immune system health
- Reduces the duration and severity of common cold symptoms
- Buffered with mineral ascorbates making it gentle on the stomach
- Added bioflavonoids thought to support the efficacy of vitamin C
- Supports general health and wellbeing
The Blackmores difference
Blackmores BIO C® 500 Sustained Release is specially formulated to release vitamin C over a sustained 8 hour period providing you with a gradual supply throughout the day.
Our formula is buffered with mineral ascorbates to give you a vitamin C that’s gentle on the stomach and has added bioflavonoids thought to support the efficacy of vitamin C.
Active ingredients per tablet
- Ascorbic acid 280 mg
- Calcium ascorbate dihydrate (ascorbic acid, vitamin C 220mg) 266 mg
- Total vitamin C 500 mg
- Citrus bioflavonoids extract 25 mg
- Hesperidin 25 mg
- Rosa canina (rosehips) extract equivalent to dry fruit 250 mg
- Rutoside 50 mg
For Immune system health - Take 1 tablet once a day, or as professionally prescribed. Take with food.
To reduce the duration and severity of common cold symptoms - Take 1 tablet two times a day, or as professionally prescribed. Take with food.
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Adults only
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- If symptoms persist talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- Contains phenylalanine and sulfites