Blackmores Bio ACE Excell
A potent antioxidant formula designed to decrease oxidative stress to the body from free radicals.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- This powerful combination helps to:
- Reduce the risk of cell damage due to free radicals
- Maintain healthy arteries
- Includes grape seed and an organic form of selenium
The Blackmores difference
Antioxidants act as ‘free-radical scavengers'. Free radicals are common in the body, occurring from a variety of factors including stress. Accumulation of free radicals can result in cellular damage.
Blackmores Bio ACE® Excell is specifically formulated to combat free-radicals and reduce the risk of cell damage. This potent combination includes grape seed, milk thistle and an organic form of selenium plus other antioxidants.
Adults – Take 1 capsule twice a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed
Active ingredients per capsule
- Vitis vinifera (grape seed) extract equivalent to dry seed 1.2 g (1200 mg)
- Silybum marianum (milk thistle) extract equivalent to dry fruit 700mg
- Selenomethionine (selenium 13 microgram) 32.2 microgram
- Betacarotene (natural source) 3 mg
- Thiamine nitrate (vitamin B1) 10 mg
- Calcium pantothenate (vitamin B5) (vit B5, pantothenic acid 55 mg) 49.6 mg
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) 25 mg
- Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 50 microgram
- Calcium ascorbate (vitamin C) 121 mg
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 150 mg
- Total ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 250 mg
- d-alpha-Tocopherol (vitamin E 100 IU) 67.1 mg
- Zinc amino acid chelate (zinc 5 mg) 25 mg
- Folic acid 250 microgram
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- This product contains selenium, which is toxic in high doses. Selenium in dietary supplements should not exceed a daily dose of 150 microgram
- Selenium containing products are not suitable for use by children under the age of 15 years
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Zinc may decrease the absorption and efficacy of some medications. If taking tetracycline or quinolone antibiotics separate doses by at least 2 hours.
If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use.