Blackmores Daily Magnesium Powder
This easy-to-take powder contains a combination of magnesium carbonate and citric acid, which when mixed with water as directed, forms highly bioavailable magnesium citrate.
Take Blackmores Daily Magnesium to help relieve muscle cramps & mild spasms when dietary intake is inadequate and support muscle and bone health.*
The one-a-day dose has a natural lemon flavour, with no artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.
* When dietary intake is inadequate.
Magnesium is an essential nutrient that plays a role in over 300 enzymatic reactions in the body and plays a role in a large number of biological processes. Magnesium containing foods include green leafy vegetables, nuts, cocoa and whole grains.
- Highly bio-available source of magnesium
- Relieve muscle cramps & mild spasms when dietary intake is inadequate
- Support muscle and bone health when dietary intake is inadequate
- Maintain cardiovascular & nervous system health when dietary intake is inadequate
- Relieve symptoms of stress
- No artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners
- Easy to take powder format
- Suitable for use day or night
- Natural lemon flavour
- One a day dose
Active ingredients per 4 g
Magnesium carbonate hydrate 1.24 g
Citric acid 1.67g
(When added to water as directed, 300mg of magnesium citrate is created)
Mix one heaped teaspoon (4 g) of powder with 50 ml warm water.
Let it fizz until dissolved. Then add 200 ml cold water, stir and drink.
Adults – Take once daily, day or night or as professionally prescribed
Children under 12 years – Only as professionally prescribed
- Always read the label
- Follow the directions for use
- If symptoms persist talk to your health professional
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate
- Contains sulfites
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional