Fusion Cough Lung Tonic
Ease coughing, clear mucous congestion and soothe the airways with Cough Lung Tonic™, specially formulated to address both productive and non-productive coughs.Read more
Choose the size and options that are right for you
Fusion Cough Lung Tonic may ease coughing, clear mucous congestion and soothe the airways with Cough Lung Tonic™, specially formulated to address both productive and non-productive coughs.
Fusion Cough Lung Tonic - Features and benefits
Relieves coughs and spasms associated with colds, flu, bronchitis and other upper respiratory tract infections
Contains expectorant herbs traditionally used to help clear mucus from the lungs, dissolve and clear phlegm and relieve bronchial congestion
Also helps relieve dry, hacking coughs, ease spasmodic coughing spells, and soothe the bronchial airways
Specially formulated according to the principles of traditional Chinese medicine to help maintain Lung health and support respiratory function
Immune-supporting formula to help fight upper respiratory infections and aid recuperation
For best results, we recommend combining Cough Lung Tonic with Fusion® Cold & Flu to help reduce the severity and duration of cold and flu symptoms, or Astra8 Immune Tonic to boost resistance to infection and promote recovery.
How Fusion Cough Lung Tonic works:
In traditional Chinese medicine, the Lung organ-meridian system encompasses not just the lungs themselves but also the sinuses, throat, mouth and skin. Together, these tissues play a vital role in immunity by helping to disperse Defensive Qi (a specific form of vital energy or Qi that helps you fend off disease) throughout your body.
According to Chinese philosophy, it is natural for the Lung Qi to disperse in a descending direction. However, when you’re affected by an upper respiratory infection such as a cold, flu or bronchitis, your Lung Qi may accumulate and eventually move upwards instead of downwards, triggering a cough.
Fusion Health Cough Lung Tonic™ contains the Chinese herbs Pinellia, which has traditionally been used to promote the descent of Lung Qi and Balloon Flower, which aids its dispersion in the body.
Also present are a synergistic blend of Chinese and Western herbs that have traditionally been used to relieve both wet and dry coughs and promote the expulsion of mucus, including Aster, Licorice, Elecampane and White Horehound.
Fusion Cough Lung Tonic - Directions for use
- Take 2-3 tablets 1-3 times daily.
- Child 6-12 yrs: Take 1-2 tablets 1-3 times daily.
- Child 2-6 yrs: Take ½-1 tablet 1-3 times daily
- Tablet must be crushed and mixed with syrup or honey.
- For all ages, an extra dose may be taken to enhance results or as professionally advised.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
Fusion Cough Lung Tonic - Ingredients
Each tablet contains extracts equivalent to dry:
- Inula helenium (Elecampane) root 500mg
- Marrubium vulgare (White Horehound) herb 470mg
- Pinellia ternate rhizome 450mg
- Aster tataricus root & rhizome 300mg
- Houttuynia cordata herb 300mg
- Platycodon grandiflorus root 300mg
- Stemona japonica root 280mg
- Glycyrrhiza uralensis (Licorice) root & stolen190mg
- Plus Thyme Oil 100mg
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians