Tea Tree Oil | Pure Australian
Australia’s natural antiseptic, Tea Tree Oil is distilled from specially selected Melaleuca alternifolia leaves, a plant native to the coastal regions of northern New South Wales and south eastern Queensland, Australia.
This 100% pure, 100% natural oil is a powerful antiseptic which inhibits a broad spectrum of bacteria and fungi and cleanses and protects skin abrasions. Tea Tree Oil is well tolerated by healthy skin tissue, and does not inhibit normal cell growth.
- Apply to minor cuts, burns, abrasions, pimples, bites and stings
- Treats fungal infections such as athlete’s foot and nail infection
- Cleaning: Kills 99.9% household germs
- Sourced from and made in Australia.
- 100% pure. Free from SLS, parabens, synthetics and fillers; guaranteeing unaltered, pure oil
- Natural acne treatment
- The germicidal active in Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Oil, terpinen-4-ol, is at least 30% greater than International and Australian standards.
- Lower risk of potential skin sensitisation, due to low para-cymene content, a potential irritating agent that can occur in essential oils.
- Always read the label and follow the directions for use.
- For external use only. Skin patch test prior to use, if sensitivity occurs discontinue use.
- Do not cover applied area. For the treatment of minor burns, immediately apply cold water to the burn for at least 20 minutes prior to use.
- Medical advice should be sought for the treatment of more serious burns.
- NOT TO BE TAKEN.
- First Aid: For advice contact a Poison Information Centre (Phone 131 126) or a doctor at once. Urgent hospital treatment is likely to be needed.
- If swallowed, do NOT induce vomiting.
Do not use:
- While pregnant or breast-feeding without medical supervision
- Near eyes. Seek medical attention if contact occurs
- On children under 2 years old
- Undiluted essential oils on children under 12 years old. Skin patch test prior to use.
Melaleuca (Tea Tree) Oil 1 mL/mL