Spend $99 for Free Shipping Australia wide
Also found in:
Arnica Pain Relief Ointment captures the power of the alpine Arnica montana flower to relieve pain and inflammation in muscles and joints, naturally. Read more
Arnica Pain Relief Ointment
Arnica Pain Relief Ointment captures the power of the alpine Arnica montana flower to relieve pain and inflammation in muscles and joints, naturally.
Thursday Plantation Arnica Pain Relief Ointment is traditionally used in herbal medicine:
- To help relieve muscular and joint pain
- For bruises
- For sprains and swelling
- As supportive therapy to help relieve rheumatic complaints
- 100% naturally derived
- Free from petrolatum, mineral oils, silicon, chemicals, SLS, synthetic preservatives and synthetic parabens
- Can be used by the whole family
Directions for use:
Massage gently into affected area twice daily. For children ( 2 –12 years), application should be supervised by an adult.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. For external use only. Do not apply to broken skin. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional. Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs. Contains Alcohol.
- Arnica montana (Arnica) flower extract equiv. to dry 48 mg/g
- Arnica montana (Arnica) flower infused oil 12 mg/g
- Gaultheria procumbens (Wintergreen) leaf ess. oil 20 mg/g
- Melaleuca Oil 4 mg/g
- Capsicum annuum (Cayenne) fruit extract equiv. to dry 2 mg/g