Tea Tree Antifungal Solution For Nails
Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Antifungal Nail Solution is for the relief or treatment of fungal infections of the nails and surrounding skin.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Contains 100% pure Tea Tree Oil, a antifungal and antiseptic
- Low para-cymene content to minimise skin irritation
- Handy paintbrush applicator for no mess treatment
- Free from synthetic parabens, petrochemicals, propylene glycol, lauryl sulphates, polysorbates, synthetic fragrances, synthetic colours, synthetic preservatives and animal derived ingredients
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
For external use only. Clean and dry the nail and surrounding area to be treated. Apply a thin layer of solution twice daily. It is important to continue treating affected areas for two weeks after symptoms cease.
DURATION OF USE
No restriction on duration of use.
CAUTIONS AND CONTRAINDICATIONS
Always read the label. Use only as directed. It is recommended you skin patch test prior to use. Keep out of reach of children. Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Do not use:
- While pregnant or breast-feeding: in accordance with general medical practice, do not use during pregnancy and while breast-feeding without medical supervision
- Internally: this product has been designed for external skin application
- Near eyes: avoid contact with eyes. Seek medical attention if contact occurs
Do not use:
- With other antifungal treatments due to possible unknown interactions
- With medicated dressings due to possible unknown interactions
Available in 10mL