Tea Tree Medicated Gel For Acne
Contains Tea Tree Oil, a natural antibacterial agent that penetrates deep into the skin, helping to dry out acne and pimples. Ideal for whiteheads, blackheads, pimples and acne.Read more
Choose the size and options that are right for you
|Size||Buy 1||Buy 2+
|25g||$11.95 AUD ea||$10.75 AUD ea||$10.16 AUD ea||$9.56 AUD ea||
Contains Tea Tree Oil, a natural antibacterial agent that penetrates deep into the skin, helping to dry out acne and pimples. Ideal for whiteheads, blackheads, pimples and acne.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Contains 100% pure Tea Tree Oil, a natural antibacterial to help control acne
- Deeply penetrating to dissolve blackheads and whiteheads
- Concentrated formula to unblock sebaceous ducts
- Free of Benzoyl Peroxide for fewer side effects
- Clear gel for invisible care
- Has a concentration of 20% Melaleuca alternifolia oil (Tea Tree Oil) - especially useful for problem skin
- Free from parabens, propylene glycol, lauryl sulphates, synthetic fragrances, synthetic colours, synthetic preservatives and animal derived ingredients
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
For external use only. Apply Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Medicated Gel For Acne to acne and pimples morning and night. If skin dryness occurs, apply a small amount of Thursday Plantation Aloe Vera Gel.
DURATION OF USE
No restriction on duration of use.
CAUTIONS AND CONTRAINDICATIONS
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Contains Alcohol.
- Do not use internally: this gel has been designed for external skin application
- Do not use near eyes: avoid contact with eyes. Seek medical attention if contact occurs
Do not use with other acne treatments due to possible unknown interactions.
Available in 25g