Tea Tree Head Lice Gel
Choose the size and options that are right for you
|Size||Buy 1||Buy 2+
|125ml (4.23oz)||$19.95 AUD ea||$17.95 AUD ea||$16.96 AUD ea||$15.96 AUD ea||
Assists in naturally controlling head lice and nits and is safe for the whole family.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Contains 100% pure Tea Tree Oil
- A clear gel to easily identify nits and lice
- Low para-cymene content to minimise skin irritation
- Clear non-runny gel prevents run-off into children's eyes
- Free from synthetic parabens, propylene glycol, lauryl sulphates, synthetic fragrances, synthetic colours, synthetic preservatives and animal derived ingredients
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
For external use only. Do not leave children unsupervised. Massage the gel into dry hair and scalp and leave in for 20 minutes. Do not comb through. Rinse the hair thoroughly with warm water. Gently massage Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Conditioner through the hair and scalp. Leave in for 1-2 minutes. Using a fine tooth comb, comb the conditioner through the hair one section at a time, wiping the comb onto a tissue then rinsing it under warm running water after each section. Rinse the hair thoroughly with warm water. Repeat these steps again in 7 days.
DURATION OF USE
No restriction on duration of use.
CAUTIONS AND CONTRAINDICATIONS
Always read the label. Use only as directed. Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs.
- Internally: this product has been designed for external use
- Near eyes: avoid contact with eyes due to eye sensitivity
- With chemically treated hair
- On children under six months old
MEDICINE INTERACTIONSDo not use:
- With other head lice treatments