Tea Tree Antifungal Gel
Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Antifungal Gel helps relieve the symptoms and irritation associated with many fungal skin infections such as tinea (Athlete's foot), jock itch, ringworm and candida skin infections.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Contains 100% pure Tea Tree Oil, a natural antifungal and antiseptic
- Low para-cymene content to minimise skin irritation
- Water free gel to minimise moisture which supports quicker healing
- Contains alcohol which acts as an astringent and a drying agent
- Free from synthetic parabens, propylene glycol, lauryl sulphates, polysorbates, synthetic fragrances, synthetic colours, synthetic preservatives and animal derived ingredients
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
For external use only. To open, reverse cap and push firmly into neck of tube to fully puncture seal. Apply Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Antifungal Gel to affected areas three times daily. Once applied, allow the preparation to dry before dressing or enclosing affected areas. It is important to continue treating affected areas for two to three weeks after symptoms cease.
MAY ASSIST WITH:
- Athletes Foot & Tinea - Clean and dry affected area, apply gel three times per day. Continue to apply for two-three weeks after symptoms cease. For best result, use in conjunction with Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Foot Powder and Spray.
- Ringworm - Clean and dry affected area, apply gel three times per day. Continue to apply for two-three weeks after symptoms cease. Wash garments and bedding to prevent reinfection.
- Jock Itch - Clean and dry affected area, apply gel three times per day. Continue to apply for two-three weeks after symptoms cease. Keep the area dry and avoid synthetic fibres.
- Candida Skin Infections - As per jock itch
- Tinea Versicolor - Clean and dry affected area, apply gel three times per day. Continue to apply for two-three weeks after symptoms cease.
DURATION OF USE
No restriction on duration of use.
CAUTIONS AND CONTRAINDICATIONS
Always read the label. Use only as directed. It is recommended you skin patch test prior to use. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional. If irritation occurs discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use:
- While pregnant or breast-feeding: in accordance with general medical practice, do not use during pregnancy and while breast-feeding without medical supervision
- Internally: this product has been designed for external skin application
- Near eyes: avoid contact with eyes. Seek medical attention if contact occurs
Do not use:
- With other antifungal treatments due to possible unknown interactions
- With medicated dressings due to possible unknown interactions