Tea Tree Foot Powder
Keeps feet dry, comfortable and free from foot odour. Does not contain Talc.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Contains 100% pure Tea Tree Oil
- Low para-cymene content to minimise skin irritation
- Talc free. Contains Corn Starch to absorb moisture and perspiration
- Free from synthetic parabens, petrochemicals, propylene glycol, lauryl sulphates, polysorbates, synthetic fragrances, synthetic colours, synthetic preservatives and animal derived ingredients
Any person who suffers from sweating, smelly, tired feet.
Tinea - Use daily on dry feet especially between the toes. Regular use can help prevent problems such as tinea from developing.
Sweaty Feet - Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Foot Powder absorbs excess moisture. Sprinkle into shoes or socks for continued protection against sweaty feet.
Smelly Feet - Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Foot Powder helps fight odour causing bacteria. Rub onto dry feet and sprinkle into shoes for added protection.
Tea Tree oil - A natural antiseptic which helps in the prevention of foot problems.
Boric Acid - A mild antiseptic which helps in the prevention of foot problems.
Triethyl Citrate - Stops the unpleasant smell associated with sweaty feet.
Excellent for daily use. Excellent for feet which are sweaty, and have problems such as tinea. Creates a healthy environment for your feet. Talc free.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- For external use only. Use daily on dry feet, especially between the toes. Sprinkle into shoes and socks for continued protection.
DURATION OF USE
- No restriction on duration of use.
CAUTIONS AND CONTRAINDICATIONS
Always read the label. Use only as directed. Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs.
Do not use:
Internally: this product has been designed for external skin application
Near eyes: avoid contact with eyes. Seek medical attention if contact occurs
- Do not use:
- With other anti-fungal treatments due to possible unknown interactions
- With medicated dressings due to possible unknown interactions