Calendula Skin Rash Relief Ointment
Capturing the soothing and anti-inflammatory power of the Calendula flower, Calendula Skin Rash Relief Ointment is used to relieve minor skin inflammations. Calendula Skin Rash Relief Ointment is traditionally used in herbal medicine to help:
- Soothe skin rashes
- Relieve nappy rashes
- Relieve skin abrasions
- 100% naturally derived
- Free from petrolatum, mineral oils, silicon, chemicals, SLS, synthetic preservatives and synthetic parabens
- Can be used by the whole family
Directions for use:
Apply topically to affected area twice daily. For children (2–12 years), application should be supervised by an adult.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional. Keep out of reach of children. For external us only. Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs. Contains Alcohol.
- Calendula officinalis (Calendula) flower extract equiv. to dry 80 mg/g
- Calendula officinalis (Calendula) flower infused oil 12 mg/g
- Melaleuca (Tea Tree) Oil 8 mg/g