Spend $99 for Free Standard Shipping Australia Wide (excl. WA)
Wanderlust Wander Force contains plant derived ingredients to relieve common cold symptoms and decrease symptom severity of mild upper respiratory tract infections. Read more
Wanderlust Wander Force | Cold Symptom Relief
Wanderlust Wander Force is a consciously created plant-active blend of Andrographis, Echinacea, Olive Leaf, White Willow and Acerola.
- Immune system health: Echinacea is traditionally used in Western Herbal Medicine to help support healthy immune system function to help fight illness.
- Common cold symptom relief: Andrographis helps relieve symptoms of common cold and the severity of mild upper respiratory tract infections.
- Mild fever relief: Willow bark is traditionally used in Western Herbal Medicine to relieve mild fever and reduce body temperature.
- General health: Acerola derived vitamin C helps support general health and wellbeing.
- Antioxidant: Vitamin C derived from Acerola and Olive Leaf helps provide antioxidant support to protect against free radical damage.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Take one capsule, twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Adults only. Not to be used in children under 5 years.
- Andrographis may cause allergic reactions in some people. If you have a severe reaction (such as anaphylaxis) stop use and seek immediate medical attention.
- Andrographis may cause taste disturbance including loss of taste. If you develop any adverse symptoms, stop use and seek medical advice.
Each capsule contains:
- Andrographis paniculata (Andrographis) herb top ext. dry conc. std. 90 mg
Derived from min. dry 1.35 g
- Equiv. andrographolide (of Andrographis paniculata) 30 mg
- Echinacea purpurea (Echinacea) whole plant ext. dry conc. 58.3 mg
Derived from dry 1.75 g
- Malpighia glabra (Organic Acerola) fruit juice powder. 46.9 mg
- Equiv. ascorbic acid (Vitamin C) 15 mg
- Olea europaea (Olive) leaf ex t. dry conc. 25 mg
Derived from dry 250 mg
- Salix alba (White Willow) stem bark ext. dry conc. 96.8 mg
Derived from dry 1.5 g
No added gluten, dairy, lactose, soy, egg, artificial colours or artificial flavours.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.