Wanderlust Ashwagandha Liquid
- Adaptogen for stress: Ashwagandha is traditionally used in Ayurvedic Medicine as an adaptogen to support a healthy stress response in the body and help the body adapt to stress.
- Nervous tension: Ashwagandha is traditionally used in Ayurvedic Medicine to help relieve nervous tension and calm nerves.
- Nervous system: Ashwagandha is traditionally used in Ayurvedic Medicine as a nervine to support nervous system health.
- Restorative tonic: Ashwagandha is traditionally used in Ayurvedic Medicine as a restorative tonic and to help support vitality.
You can expect a bitter taste, which is typical of herbal extracts and all of their goodness.
Complemented with natural peppermint oil.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Using the measured dropper take 3.5 mL daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Drop directly onto the tongue or dilute in 30 mL of water or juice and consume immediately.
- Follow with a glass of water if necessary.
- Shake well before use.
- Talk to an Ayurvedic practitioner/health professional if you are unsure if this medicine is right for you. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Each 3.5 mL contains:
Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha) root ext. liquid 3.15 mL
Derived from dry 3.15 g
Also contains glycerol and peppermint oil. Contains 40.5% alcohol.
No added gluten, dairy, lactose, soy, egg, artificial colours or artificial flavours.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.