Thompson's B5 Pantothenic Acid | 500mg
- Beneficial during times of stress
- Assists with the correct functioning of the adrenal glands and supports normal cholesterol levels in healthy individuals
- Vegetarian/Vegan friendly
- Formulated with 500mg of Pantothenic Acid which is beneficial during times of stress
- Vitamin B5 is important for the correct functioning of the adrenal glands
- Vitamin B5 supports hormone synthesis and normal cholesterol levels in healthy individuals
- Vitamin B5 is also essential to the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and fats
- Those who suffer from or prone to stress
- Individuals who seek a supplement to support adrenal gland function
- Healthy individuals who would like to maintain normal cholesterol levels
- Those who seek a supplement for the metabolism of carbohydrates, proteins and fats
- Adults- Take one to two tablets daily (with food), or as professionally prescribed.
- Storage: Store below 30°C in a dry place
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional
- Use only as directed and always read the label
Gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, sugar, dairy, egg, fish, sesame seeds, soy. No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. Vegetarian/Vegan friendly.
|Each tablet contains:|
|- equiv. Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5)||500mg|