Thompson's Skin Hair & Nails
Provides a combination of nutrients to help maintain healthy skin, hair and nails Vitamin, mineral, herbal and marine protein complexRead more
Choose the size and options that are right for you
Vitamin, mineral, herbal and marine protein complex
- Assists to maintain healthy hair
- Supports the formation of connective tissue, such as collagen which is important for the structural integrity of skin, hair and nails
- Assists in the maintenance of healthy skin
- Helps to protect the cells against free radical damage
- Individuals who seek a supplement to maintain the health of their hair
- Individuals who suffer from or prone to brittle nails
- Those who seek a supplement to support their skin, hair and nail health
- Those who seek a supplement to maintain healthy skin
- Individuals who seek a supplement to protect cells against free radical damage
- Adults- Take two capsules daily (with food), or as professionally prescribed.
- Storage: Store below 30°C in a dry place
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- WARNING: When taken in excess of 3000mcg retinol equivalents, Vitamin A can cause birth defects. The recommended daily amount of Vitamin A from all sources is 700mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900mcg retinol equivalents for men. If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take Vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- This product contains Selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of Selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Use only as directed and always read the label
Gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, sugar, dairy, egg, sesame seeds. No artificial flavours.
|Each capsule contains:|
|Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A)||1.4mg|
|- equiv. Retinol||750mcg RE|
|- equiv. Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5)||9.17mg|
|Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)||10mg|
|- equiv. Pyridoxine||8.23mg|
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)||30mg|
|- equiv. Vitamin D3||400IU|
|- equiv. Natural Vitamin E||30IU|
|Demineralised Fish Proteoglycan extract||125mg|
|Silica – Colloidal Anhydrous||30mg|
|Selenium (as Selenomethionine)||50mcg|
|Zinc (as Amino Acid Chelate)||7.5mg|
|Fish oil – Natural||100mg|
|- equiv. Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)||18mg|
|- equiv. Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||12mg|
|Evening Primrose Oil||200mg|
|- equiv. Gamma-linolenic Acid (GLA)||20mg|