Thompson's Skin Hair & Nails
Vitamin, mineral, herbal and marine protein complex
- Assists to maintain healthy hair
- Supports the formation of connective tissue, such as collagen which is important for the structural integrity of skin, hair and nails
- Assists in the maintenance of healthy skin
- Helps to protect the cells against free radical damage
- Individuals who seek a supplement to maintain the health of their hair
- Individuals who suffer from or prone to brittle nails
- Those who seek a supplement to support their skin, hair and nail health
- Those who seek a supplement to maintain healthy skin
- Individuals who seek a supplement to protect cells against free radical damage
- Adults- Take two capsules daily (with food), or as professionally prescribed.
- Storage: Store below 30°C in a dry place
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- WARNING: When taken in excess of 3000mcg retinol equivalents, Vitamin A can cause birth defects. The recommended daily amount of Vitamin A from all sources is 700mcg retinol equivalents for women and 900mcg retinol equivalents for men. If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take Vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- This product contains Selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of Selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
- Use only as directed and always read the label
Gluten, lactose, nuts, shellfish, sugar, dairy, egg, sesame seeds. No artificial flavours.
|Each capsule contains:|
|Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A)||1.4mg|
|- equiv. Retinol||750mcg RE|
|- equiv. Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5)||9.17mg|
|Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)||10mg|
|- equiv. Pyridoxine||8.23mg|
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)||30mg|
|- equiv. Vitamin D3||400IU|
|- equiv. Natural Vitamin E||30IU|
|Demineralised Fish Proteoglycan extract||125mg|
|Silica – Colloidal Anhydrous||30mg|
|Selenium (as Selenomethionine)||50mcg|
|Zinc (as Amino Acid Chelate)||7.5mg|
|Fish oil – Natural||100mg|
|- equiv. Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)||18mg|
|- equiv. Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)||12mg|
|Evening Primrose Oil||200mg|
|- equiv. Gamma-linolenic Acid (GLA)||20mg|