Thompson's AstraForte Oral Liquid
Formulated with Astragalus, which has traditionally been used in Chinese medicine to help relieve coughs and colds
- Support healthy immune function
- Manage mild upper respiratory tract infections
- Relieve symptoms of coughs and colds
- Tonify the lungs
- Maintain general wellbeing
- Individuals seeking to support their immune function
- Those suffering from or prone to mild upper respiratory tract infections
- Those suffering from or prone to coughs and colds
- Individuals seeking a supplement to tonify their lungs and maintain their general wellbeing
- Adults- Take 2.5ml three times daily in a small quantity of water or fruit juice during illness OR take 2.5ml twice daily as a general immune support tonic.
- SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE.
- Storage: Store below 30°C in a dry place
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice
- Contains ethanol
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional
- Use only as directed and always read the label
Gluten, lactose, nuts, sugar, dairy, egg, fish, sesame seeds, soy. No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
|Each 2.5ml contains:|
|Herbal extracts equiv. to dry:|
|Astragalus membranaceus (Astragalus) root||1g (1000mg)|
|Ligustrum lucidum (Privet) fruit||500mg|
|Ganoderma lucidum (Reiishi) mushroom||500mg|