Thompson's Glucosamine Ultra 1500mg Plus
Ultra Glucosamine 1500mg Plus Boron is a One-a-day supplement which provides glucosamine at a clinically recommended dosage to ensure joint mobility.Read more
Choose the size and options that are right for you
Thompson's Ultra Glucosamine 1500mg Plus
- Provides glucosamine at a clinically recommended dosage to ensure joint mobility
- Contains boron for healthy bones
- One-a-day supplement
Indications for use
- May assist in the relief of symptoms of osteoarthritis including joint pain, swelling and tenderness.
- May help to increase mobility of arthritic joints.
- May help to relieve symptoms of osteoporosis including pain, joint tenderness and joint swelling.
- Helps to maintain healthy joints and cartilage – stimulates cartilage repair.
- May be beneficial in providing relief of arthritic symptoms associated with sporting activities or injury.
- Glucosamine is a naturally occurring substance found in the joints – important for maintaining healthy joint tissue and in the repair of cartilage damage.
- Boron is required for healthy bone structure, composition and strength – important for calcium metabolism and calcium absorption in the body.
Directions for useTake one tablet daily with food or as advised by your healthcare professional.
Suitable forIndividuals suffering from symptoms of pain, swelling and reduced mobility of joints associated with arthritic conditions and osteoporosis; athletes and physically active individuals to reduce wear and tear of cartilage and improve cartilage repair.
Cautions and interactions
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Not recommended for use in pregnant or lactating women unless advised by your healthcare professional.
- Glucosamine is derived from seafood – not recommended for use in individuals with allergies to shellfish.
- Concomitant use of glucosamine- containing supplements and warfarin or other medications (including aspirin) that affect blood clotting may lead to an increased risk of bleeding.
- Supplements containing glucosamine may affect blood glucose levels in the body and therefore individuals taking hypoglycaemic agents should consult their healthcare professional before use.
|Chondroitin sulfate - bovine sodium||166.67mg|
|Equivalent Chondroitin sulfate||150mg|
|Contains sulphur dioxide (not more than 50ppm)|